• Ten serwis używa "ciasteczek" (cookies). Korzystając z niego, wyrażasz zgodę na użycie plików cookies. Learn more.
  • Szanowny Użytkowniku, serwisy w domenie modelarstwo.info wykorzystują pliki cookie by ułatwić korzystanie z naszych serwisów. Jeśli nie chcesz, by pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.

Piko Smart Control zdjęcie lokomotywy

Reakcje
0 0 0
Dzień dobry, czy ktoś może wie, jak zmienić obrazek lokomotywy, który jest wyświetlany. Chodzi mi o swój własny, jak go wgrać? Jest dla przykładu tylko jedno zdjęcie EU07, ja mam 2 i chciałbym ustawić sobie różne zdjęcia. Czy jest to możliwe? Wydaje się, że tak, gdyż jak wchodzę w ustawienia zdjęć to mam do wyboru zdjęcia systemowe i zdjęcia użytkownika, ale nie ma jak ich wgrać. Będę też chciał kupić sobie ET22, której zdjęcia oczywiście nie ma. Proszę o pomoc:)

kovalsky

Aktywny użytkownik
Reakcje
341 20 1
Cześć, nie posiadam Smart Control ale z tego co wiem to jest to urządzenie oparte na systemie Android. Więc myślę że po podłączeniu kablem usb do komputera można takie zdjęcie skopiować do urządzania w podobny sposób w jaki kopiujemy pliki z komputera do smartfona. Następnie do wybranego modelu wybierasz zdjęcie które wcześniej skopiowałeś z komputera (zdjęcia użytkownika).
Jednak zaznaczam jeszcze raz, nie posiadam tego systemu sterowania i wysoce prawdopodobne jest to że się mylę a zdjęcia wgrywa się i przypisuje modelom w całkowicie inny sposób. To są tylko i wyłącznie moje domysły.

Pozdrawiam.

OP
OP
P
Reakcje
0 0 0
Czeesc dzieki za info. To byl moj pierwszy pomysl jak wgrac zdjecie, ale niestety nic to nie dalo. Aplikacja nie widzi takiego zdjecia. Zmienialem nawet rozne formaty zapisu jpg.bmp. nawet rozdzielczosc, ale nic to nie dalo. Dzieki, ze sie pochyliles nad tematem,pozdrawiam

CoCu

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
1.852 116 22
Problemem może też być miejsce zapisania takiego zdjęcia w tym urządzeniu. Być może jest określony folder na to i tylko on jest skanowany przez oprogramowanie. A może na zdjęcia użytkownika trzeba stworzyć nowy folder o określonej nazwie i w określonej lokalizacji.
Z czymś takim spotkałem się kiedyś w Androidzie.

OP
OP
P
Reakcje
0 0 0
Może właśnie w formacie pliku ze zdjęciem, jego rozdzielczości lub objętości jest problem. Może urządzenie obsługuje tylko określony typ rozmiar i rozdzielczość plików graficznych. Nie wiem czy posiadasz instrukcję do Smart Control w naszym języku. Jeśli nie to podaje Ci link do takiej, może tam coś znajdziesz.

http://www.piko-shop.de/index.php?vw_type=1&vw_name=download&vw_id=17500
Dzieki za instrukcje. Chyba niedawno ja dodali bo mam oryginalna niemiecka a angielska sobie pozniej sciagnalem.przyda sie
[DOUBLEPOST=1503378397][/DOUBLEPOST]
Problemem może też być miejsce zapisania takiego zdjęcia w tym urządzeniu. Być może jest określony folder na to i tylko on jest skanowany przez oprogramowanie. A może na zdjęcia użytkownika trzeba stworzyć nowy folder o określonej nazwie i w określonej lokalizacji.
Z czymś takim spotkałem się kiedyś w Androidzie.
Szukalem jakiegos pliku z nazwa piko ale nic nie ma takiego zapisanego w pamieci tableta. Zapisanie zdjecia w pliku downlad picture photo tez nic nie dalo

Ropu

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
1.225 25 2
Jeżeli Piko Smart Control masz podpięty do sieci domowej to ustal IP, wejdź na to IP z innego kompa podłączonego do tej samej sieci i może z tego poziomu zobaczysz coś, co Ciebie naprowadzi na zbiór z ikonkami lokomotyw w PIKO SmartControl.
Oczywiście nic nie kasujesz/nie zmieniasz, ewentualnie jak znajdziesz folder z obrazkami to wybadaj format, rozmiar i spróbuj coś podobnego dorzucić do folderu z poziomu kompa.
Powodzenia

Misiek

Znany użytkownik
NAMR
Reakcje
5.062 140 0
google wypluło podpowiedź do ESU, może pomoże.

So how do you add icons to an ECoS? Do you have to submit them to ESU for adding to a central library? If so, and having done so, how do they get onto your ECoS, as part of a regular firmware update or what? Or can you transfer your own icons locally?

You create a bitmap (BMP) file of the image on your computer that matches the file spec as published in the ECoS manual - there are different specs for the files for the colour screen ECoS 2 to those for the B&W screen ECoS 1. You can then upload your newly created loco icon to your ECoS yourself direct from your computer without any assistance from ESU. If you want to share it with other ECoS users you can upload it to a part of the ESU web site called the Loco Icon Bazaar, that is the central library. That part of the web site is only available to ECoS owners.

Or if you can't manage to create icons yourself, you can download as many icons as you want, one at a time, to your computer from the Loco Icon Bazaar, and once it is on your computer you then upload it to the ECoS just as if you had created it yourself.

The majority of the icons that I've created started life as real photos taken with a digital camera. I then crop and resize them so that they match the required file spec.Here's an example of the icons available for the EM1/Class 76, most of which I've created from my Trix and Heljan models.

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/97318-piko-smartcontrol/page-3

inne google może być jako tłumacz :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1503382720][/DOUBLEPOST]edit: dalej jest poprawka:

Is it possible to import pictures of your own loco's into the memory on this DCC system?

I'm not sure.
I stand to be corrected, but I don't think that's available at the present time.
There's an on-board library of pre-loaded loco images, but that will be limited to a certain number of (German) prototypes.
The ESU Mobile Control 2, on which the SmartControl handset is based, has both a pre-loaded images and the ability to select user defined images (your own pictures).
These user defined images are installed via the main ECoS Command Station and subsequently uploaded automatically to the Mobile Control 2 handset.
They will be selectable under the "other" category in the loco icons menu.
This method of importing images isn't an option available to the SmartControl, as there is no ECoS equivalent in the systems set-up.
However, the "other" option for selecting loco icons is already available on the SmartControl handset, so it may be that there is passive provision for uploading images in some way, at some point in the future.

dalej mi się nie chce czytać, ale jest jakiś filmik na YT
Should I stop digging?

Posted 23 December 2016 - 23:41

Ron Ron Ron, on 24 Dec 2016 - 01:14, said:

From what I can glean, you don't need to access any of those databases to install your own images on an ECoS.
Suitably sized icons can be uploaded directly from your own computer.

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

Yes, it is easy to upload your own images to ECoS from your computer Windows, Apple, Chromebook or Linux, it doesn't matter, which, that's why so many users like myself have created our own, often from our own pictures taken with digital cameras of our models, or even in the case of one of my loco images, of the actual 1:1 loco itself (LT/Metropolitan Railway MetroVic No. 12 - "Sarah Siddons"). We've been able to upload our own images since the August 2010 release of ECoS firmware 3.3.0, previously we were restricted to the images built in to the ECoS firmware..

However, you need to be able to turn a photo into an image in the required format (190 x 40 pixels). Not every ECoS owner has the software and/or the time, and/or patience and/or skill to, do that when nowadays 8 megapixels seems to be the "minimum resolution" for digital cameras and smartphones which means starting with an image that could be as large as 3,000 x 2,250 pixels, if not larger still. Hence the importance of the icons created by users and shared with other ECoS users via the "Loco Icon Bazar" on ESU's website which holds all the images that us ECoS owners have uploaded to the ESU website.

The Loco Icon Bazaar is only accessible to ECoS owners.
[DOUBLEPOST=1503382917,1503382465][/DOUBLEPOST]dalej mi się nie chce czytać ;-)

OP
OP
P
Reakcje
0 0 0
google wypluło podpowiedź do ESU, może pomoże.

So how do you add icons to an ECoS? Do you have to submit them to ESU for adding to a central library? If so, and having done so, how do they get onto your ECoS, as part of a regular firmware update or what? Or can you transfer your own icons locally?

You create a bitmap (BMP) file of the image on your computer that matches the file spec as published in the ECoS manual - there are different specs for the files for the colour screen ECoS 2 to those for the B&W screen ECoS 1. You can then upload your newly created loco icon to your ECoS yourself direct from your computer without any assistance from ESU. If you want to share it with other ECoS users you can upload it to a part of the ESU web site called the Loco Icon Bazaar, that is the central library. That part of the web site is only available to ECoS owners.

Or if you can't manage to create icons yourself, you can download as many icons as you want, one at a time, to your computer from the Loco Icon Bazaar, and once it is on your computer you then upload it to the ECoS just as if you had created it yourself.

The majority of the icons that I've created started life as real photos taken with a digital camera. I then crop and resize them so that they match the required file spec.Here's an example of the icons available for the EM1/Class 76, most of which I've created from my Trix and Heljan models.

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/97318-piko-smartcontrol/page-3

inne google może być jako tłumacz :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1503382720][/DOUBLEPOST]edit: dalej jest poprawka:

Is it possible to import pictures of your own loco's into the memory on this DCC system?

I'm not sure.
I stand to be corrected, but I don't think that's available at the present time.
There's an on-board library of pre-loaded loco images, but that will be limited to a certain number of (German) prototypes.
The ESU Mobile Control 2, on which the SmartControl handset is based, has both a pre-loaded images and the ability to select user defined images (your own pictures).
These user defined images are installed via the main ECoS Command Station and subsequently uploaded automatically to the Mobile Control 2 handset.
They will be selectable under the "other" category in the loco icons menu.
This method of importing images isn't an option available to the SmartControl, as there is no ECoS equivalent in the systems set-up.
However, the "other" option for selecting loco icons is already available on the SmartControl handset, so it may be that there is passive provision for uploading images in some way, at some point in the future.

dalej mi się nie chce czytać, ale jest jakiś filmik na YT
Should I stop digging?

Posted 23 December 2016 - 23:41

Ron Ron Ron, on 24 Dec 2016 - 01:14, said:

From what I can glean, you don't need to access any of those databases to install your own images on an ECoS.
Suitably sized icons can be uploaded directly from your own computer.

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

Yes, it is easy to upload your own images to ECoS from your computer Windows, Apple, Chromebook or Linux, it doesn't matter, which, that's why so many users like myself have created our own, often from our own pictures taken with digital cameras of our models, or even in the case of one of my loco images, of the actual 1:1 loco itself (LT/Metropolitan Railway MetroVic No. 12 - "Sarah Siddons"). We've been able to upload our own images since the August 2010 release of ECoS firmware 3.3.0, previously we were restricted to the images built in to the ECoS firmware..

However, you need to be able to turn a photo into an image in the required format (190 x 40 pixels). Not every ECoS owner has the software and/or the time, and/or patience and/or skill to, do that when nowadays 8 megapixels seems to be the "minimum resolution" for digital cameras and smartphones which means starting with an image that could be as large as 3,000 x 2,250 pixels, if not larger still. Hence the importance of the icons created by users and shared with other ECoS users via the "Loco Icon Bazar" on ESU's website which holds all the images that us ECoS owners have uploaded to the ESU website.

The Loco Icon Bazaar is only accessible to ECoS owners.
[DOUBLEPOST=1503382917,1503382465][/DOUBLEPOST]dalej mi się nie chce czytać ;-)
Dziekuje za info. Juz widzialem i chcialem sie wzorowac na ESU ale niestety piko nie rozbudowal tak profesjonalnie swojego dziela. Na podstawie tych informacji probowalem zmienic rozmiar zdjec i typ. Nic nie pomoglo. Podejrzewam, ze w piko ma wgrane tylko menu z ktorego wynika ze mozna wgrac zdjecie ale fizycznie nie da sie tego zrobic.

OP
OP
P
Reakcje
0 0 0
Chyba znalazłem odpowiedź gdzieś w necie - niestety:(
I asked Piko about the locomotive icons: they have replied that there will be more icons with each software update. There is no possibility to add own pictures, but Piko will happily accept user's requests, and will add icons by popular demand.
Czyli od 2015 nic nie zaktualizowali w kwestii ikon, bo nic nowego nie ma.

OP
OP
P
Reakcje
0 0 0
Napisałem do PIKO w tej sprawie i otrzymałem odpowiedź. Może komuś się przyda, jak będzie się zastanawiał nad zakupem PIKO Smart Control i jego funkcjonalnością:)

Witam,
otrzymalem odpowiedz z dzialu technicznego.
Otoz aplikacja co prawda zawiera "Add own pictures / icons" taka pozycje, jednak ESU do tej pory nie uaktywnilo tej mozliwosci.
Oczywiscie mozna zmieniac nazwy co przy wiekszej ilosci lokomotyw tego samego typu jest konieczne, ale na dzien dzisiejszy opcji samodzielnego wgrywania ikon/zdjec jeszcze nie ma.

Pozdrawiam
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best regards

Grzegorz Gransicki
Vertrieb PIKO Polska
telefon: +48 500 366 553
e-mail: www.piko-polska.pl|Facebook |

Von: info@piko.de [mailto:info@piko.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. August 2017 14:14
An: info@piko-polska.pl
Cc: foto@piko.de
Betreff: www.piko-polska.com | Zapytanie PIKO Spielwaren GmbH

Form : Kontakt
Registered at 22-08-17 14:14:12
Imię i Nazwisko: :
E-mail: : Wiadomość: : Hello. I have Piko Smart Control and problem with create and add a new photo loco. For example I have 2 locos EU07 one is blue and the second is green. In the controler I would like to have two another picture of this locos. In library I can choose only one photo of this loco. So is it possible to add my own photos??? In menu I see user photo but I can't add it. Now I bought a new loco ET22 and in the Controler I don't have photo of this loco. Please help as soon it is possible. Regards from Peter

Autor wątku Podobne wątki Forum Odpowiedzi Data
DCC 0
DCC 13
DCC 7
DCC 53
DCC 3