• Ten serwis używa "ciasteczek" (cookies). Korzystając z niego, wyrażasz zgodę na użycie plików cookies. Learn more.
  • Szanowny Użytkowniku, serwisy w domenie modelarstwo.info wykorzystują pliki cookie by ułatwić korzystanie z naszych serwisów. Jeśli nie chcesz, by pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.

Ok22-31

PKP-modelarz

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje
3 0 0
Dzien dobry,

I´m so sorry, that I must write in english. Unfortunately I do not speak polish. If this its a problem, tell me that please.
My name is Christian (by the tpwp also known as the man with the Megaphone) and a railfan. I am situated in thuringia
In 1993 I had my first ride to Gorzow with a Special Train from Berlin. And so I have seen one Loco of the Class Ol49. And I was impressed.
After that I had a lot of rides to Wolsztyn. So I went by train to the Destinations nearby Wolsztyn. But also went with the Special-Trains of the tpwp-Friends.

For a long time ago, I started the making of model-locos. First I have modified models from PIKO- later I mounted Kits from model-loco or weinert. I will don´t make super-fine models. But I have the Intention to see the small kind of the prototype.

On the loco yet!

In April 2008 I had the idea to build a typical polish loco. After a Dinner with other railfans (in the "Europe"-Restaurant to Wolsztyn) was developed this idea- but which loco. An the loco-shed the answer Ok22 31!

First some Impressions of the Prototype...

A fine, and modern looking engine.

Model
back at home I looking for drawings or blueprints. But nothing. Fortunately I had bought a brochure and an Paper-kit of the Ok22-loco

With a old-school-2D-CAD-System I had developed drawing for etching or milling parts.

For the etching parts I used foils from brass.

The boiler is making of brass-parts.

The frame ist from Brass-etching-parts. The are solded by flame.

Also the pivot

The Driver-cab ist made from etched nickel-silver. After the first mounting you have an impression of this loco.

For the wheelset I have used the wheels from the Fleischmann-P8. Mainrods are from Reitz.

OP
OP
P

PKP-modelarz

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje
3 0 0
The engine-cylinders are a pre-used part from a Gerard-Kit.

The support of the valve-gear is mounted of a lot of etching parts.

For the "naked" Loco I have needed typical polish assembly parts. But they I didn´t buy in germany.
I have seen the parts from Mirekk- but I havn´t make a contact. So I have modified parts from weinert.
Other parts I have made from scrap...
Only the lanterns are from kluba

Nozzles for Sand

are modified parts from weinert. The valve for one of the feeding injector is made from brass.

here You can see the oil-separator on the left loco side.

Under the boiler ist situated this valve for separating mud.

The handle for this valve and the oil-pressure-pump.

Oil-pump

On the other loco (Ty43 92) the handle is moving.

The air-pressure pump is a modiefied weinert-part.

You can see the differences from the model- part to the prototypical photo.

OP
OP
P

PKP-modelarz

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje
3 0 0
This part is designed like the prototype.

After that I have changed the valve-gear and the oil-pressure pump.

the regulator is also handmade

A lot of time I have needed- to make the boiler-feeding-pumps

The boiler in the drivers-cab is made from plastic- assembled with parts from Reitz.

After assembling of all this parts the Loco is ready for painting.

In the next part of this documentation I will You show the Tender.

I hope, that I have not bored You. And I apologize for my bad english

Best wishes
Christian

SD

Aktywny użytkownik
FREMO Polska
KKMK
Reakcje
1.286 2 0
Hello Christian!

I have to say - great job, you made this from scratch and I think we all have full respect for that, and I particularly like your "do it yourself" approach for all small pieces of equipment. I am curious how you built the tender, did you use Fleischmann P8 chassis?
One remark - on some pictures you show front bogie with 11-spoke wheels, but on one (with red wheels in the bogie) you show 10-spoke wheels which I think is more correct as it matches the actual Ok22-31.

Keep going!

OP
OP
P

PKP-modelarz

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje
3 0 0
Hello,
Thank You for the warm welcome!

I´ll try an answer :D
The Ok22 is one off the famous polish steam-loco. It´s modern looking- and was running on all kind of trains. So it is perfectly for using by a model-lay out (or a FREMO-Convention).
Also it is an rarely model- I´ve seen only one of this class-loco (by an other polish forum)...

@SD:
The bogie (with the red wheels) part time used from a GFN-P8-loco. It´s like a spacer, and can´t used by the Ok22. The framework is oriented by the GFN-loco (in length- to use the Reitz-Mainrods) but in width by der Gerard-Kit. So it is noc space for the GFN-bogie-framework. The GFN-bogie ist like oriented an a pivot. So in curve-running collieded the bogie with the engine-cylinders.
In this time I had no equipment for dismantling the wheelset, but this fine wheelsets was instand. So I have used this. And I know, that is incorrect. But I havn´t no small flange rings for the pivot-wheels (and no idea to make that).
The tender-chassis is also constucted and made by myself. The framework for the drivingset is made from brass. It was milling in a workshop- by a toolmaker (by myself :D ). For that I need a lot of time. The hooding is made from etched an soldered brass.
In the next time I will presenting this.
So I hope, that I can the loco keep to running in this year yet.

@all:
I have seen a lot of perfectly models in this forum. This is a great inspiration to make polish locos. But I can looking the pictures only- so i can not read the polish words.

Best regards
Christian

Zbigniew Gałczyński

Moderator Działu Tabor
Zespół forum
Reakcje
4.023 28 1
Panowie proszę mnie uświadomić;) (stary tetryk jestem i z językami obcymi u mnie kiepsko) ale jak wpisałem w tłumacza google tekst kol Christiana to zrozumiałem z tego co mi przetłumaczył komputer , że elementy wyposażenia kotła zostały zrobione samodzielnie przez naszego kolegę jako modyfikowane elementy z oferty Weinerta.
Czy tak ? Jeżeli tak faktycznie było to WIELKI SZACUM (y)
Ogólnie model super -tym bardziej ,że wykonany przez modelarza z zagranicy:eek: !

Terebesz

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
202 4 0
Dobrze zrozumiałeś. Kolega nie dał rady skontaktować się z Mirkiem w sprawie osprzętu kotła, więc... zrobił wszystko sam w niewielkim stopniu wspomagając się Weinertem. TO JEST NIESAMOWITE.

Autor wątku Podobne wątki Forum Odpowiedzi Data
Tabor 9