• Ten serwis używa "ciasteczek" (cookies). Korzystając z niego, wyrażasz zgodę na użycie plików cookies. Learn more.
  • Szanowny Użytkowniku, serwisy w domenie modelarstwo.info wykorzystują pliki cookie by ułatwić korzystanie z naszych serwisów. Jeśli nie chcesz, by pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.

Modele taboru PKP z Holandii

Reakcje
1.731 13 0
Hi Floris. :)..
I am full of appreciation for Your great work. Personally, I wanted to thank you for the beautifully painted bikes and for this the fast bike made in Piotrkow ..
Yours sincerely, Daniel.

Michał_P

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
182 27 0
Outstanding performance. Even in Poland this railcar isn't very popular among rail enthusiasts. Nobody would have ever thought that this vehicle could be built by someone from abroad. I really hope that you will surprise us with another masterpiece of polish rolling stock one day.

OP
OP
Floris

Floris

Użytkownik
Reakcje
26 0 0
Today I was checking all my PKP-rolling stock before packing it for the piotrkow fair... I was already planning to give my SP42 111 I bought last time I was in Piotrkow a nice warm winter coat like on the picture of this engine I found on the internet.
http://www.dcc24.eu/sites/default/files/images/10.(3aP)_SP42-111.jpg
For most layouts a locomotive without these covers would be more useful, but Stefanowo has nasty cold weather so I think it would fit nicely there. The cover was made using 2-component putty. I think it's a nice colour touch on this locomotive, without it it looks rather boring.
DSC_1544
by Floris Dilz, on Flickr

DSC_1545

and here they are, after a few paint touch-ups and small repairs, waiting for the paint to dry before I can pack everything...
DSC_1547

See you in Piotrkow!
Floris

OP
OP
Floris
Reakcje
26 0 0
Hi everybody,
It's been a long time since last post something here. Mostly because I am now concentrating on other projects, mainly a belgian steelworks layout. (pictures of this project here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/floris_dilz/albums/72157653375997370 )
Because this is quite a huge project which will not be finished anytime soon, our trusty old Stefanowo layout will not be retired for some time, so it was time to refresh it a little. Because I have my own flat now I could just assemble the layout here and repair everything and add a lot of detail stuff I already wanted to add a long time ... just never found the time to do it .... Now it is finished I thought it would be nice to show some pictures here!
This week we'll take Stefanowo to Modell Hobby Spiel, so if anyone is going to see you in Leipzig!

First: Fuel composition. There's a lot more going on here now, with the coal bag filling thing, the Busch weimar-bagger gut hydraulic piping and a lot of other stuff was added.

IMGP7911
by Floris Dilz , on Flickr

IMGP7914

IMGP7905

Turnout throws were added, I could have ordered kits from weinert but I was too lazy and ended up making them from scratch in the end. They actually move and made me really happy. https://flic.kr/p/YyqbKf

IMGP7863

A lot of other stuff was added too ... kilometer-marker-stones, lanterns showing the end of the platform, lamp posts on the platform, all the stuff for the mechanical signal cable was made on the left module but on the right module there was nothing, so that was added too

IMGP7871

IMGP7790

IMGP7847

No polish house without a fence, so I made one using lots of leftover photoetched parts

IMGP7878

A G10 van was converted into a PKP works car. It is just fantasy, I did not build a particular one, but there were so many different cars of this type I hope nobody will notice. ;-)

IMGP7837

OP
OP
Floris
Reakcje
26 0 0
I could list every single thing I added or changed, but that would be rather boring. Instead, here are some fresh pictures. Enjoy!

IMGP7931

IMGP7979

IMGP7951

IMGP7990

IMGP7976

IMGP7957

IMGP7963

IMGP7942

IMGP7882

IMGP7877

IMGP7997

IMGP7993

IMGP7896

now we wait for the semaphore to lift...

IMGP7817

...and full steam ahead to Leipzig!

IMGP7930

Do widzenia!
Floris

popowe

Znany użytkownik
Producent
Reakcje
1.943 15 2
I agree. This's amazing job. One of the best I have seen. Only the door in a photo 7790 could you change for more rectangular shape.

mafo

Moderator Forum Samochodowego
Zespół forum
Reakcje
23.560 386 20
Your part of the Polish railway track looks very realistic. Soiling and patination of models is also very good. I am very impressed. Your work is amazing. Really. (y)(y)(y)

FENIX

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
3.287 247 30

4Rings

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
874 1 0
Wow, just wow, I love all the textures. The fallen leafs, the dirt, the clumps of grass, the coal, it's amazingly realistic. I wish I had the skills, time and patience for that kind of results. I'd like to know what was used to simulate the leafs and the coal, they look a lot more real than what I've been able to source.

m_zntk

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
11.612 177 14
tabor sympatyczny , ale , uwaga !!! kolega z Holandii ma zajebiste osiągnięcia w w makieciarstwie industrialnym ,
zobaczcie :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/floris_dilz/page1
takiej zabudowy to ja dawno nie widziałem, tu jest klasa i klimaty
Mr. Floris good job, especially industrial construction, full of realism.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/floris_dilz/36400046952/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/floris_dilz/35576266483/in/photostream/

Janusz właśnie ta architektura i wyczucie czasu, tabor plus budynki są smaczkiem tego wątku. Jedna z lepszych dioram na tym forum. Taka szara rzeczywistość PRL. Z poniektórych zdjęć bije po oczach taki smutek i ponury obraz polskiej kolei. Super :)