• Ten serwis używa "ciasteczek" (cookies). Korzystając z niego, wyrażasz zgodę na użycie plików cookies. Learn more.
  • Szanowny Użytkowniku, serwisy w domenie modelarstwo.info wykorzystują pliki cookie by ułatwić korzystanie z naszych serwisów. Jeśli nie chcesz, by pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.

Modele taboru PKP z Holandii

garou

Ostrzeżony
Reakcje
4.111 416 99
Janusz właśnie ta architektura i wyczucie czasu, tabor plus budynki są smaczkiem tego wątku. Jedna z lepszych dioram na tym forum. Taka szara rzeczywistość PRL. Z poniektórych zdjęć bije po oczach taki smutek i ponury obraz polskiej kolei. Super :)
W pełni się zgadzam. Zauważcie, że jeśli do tego wszystkiego doda się nieco inne umiejscowienie tej odwzorowanej PRL-owskiej kolei w czasie (jesień zamiast zwykle wybieranego lata) to mamy coś pięknego.... te liście, które zaznaczyłem żółtymi strzałkami mnie rozbrajają --- świetne... Te świeżo opadnięte i te bardziej zbrązowiałe.... Normalnie czuć tą jesień w każdym calu. W zestawieniu tego z szarością PRL-owskiej kolei mamy świetny klimat.

liscie.jpg

Moim zdaniem pora jesienna jeszcze bardziej podkreśla tamten PRL-owski nastrój niż letni wybuch barw kwiatów i wszelkiej zieleni. Dla mnie jedna z najbardziej klimatycznych makiet małej PRL-owskiej stacyjki. Jest się na czym wzorować.

Ciekawe z czego te liście są zrobione?
-------------------------------------------------
What are the leaves made of?

Ostatnio edytowane:

FENIX

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
3.288 248 30
stawiam na herbatę mieloną w temacie liści.
Oczywiscie ach i och w temacie obiektów taborowych i architektonicznych. Z dużą przewagą na budownictwo i infrastrukturę, klimaty jesienne z zachowaniem nastroju etc. Natomiast nie pasuje mi jakościowo ....
....tło.... , psuje dużo.
Tutaj by się przydał talent Daniela w doborze tła i jego zaszczepienia do makiety.

Ostatnio edytowane:

m_zntk

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
11.618 177 14
stawiam na herbatę mieloną w temacie liści.
Oczywiscie ach i och w temacie obiektów taborowych i architektonicznych. Z dużą przewagą na budownictwo i infrastrukturę, klimaty jesienne z zachowaniem nastroju etc. Natomiast nie pasuje mi jakościowo ....
Tutaj by się przydał talent Daniela w doborze tła i jego zaszczepienia do makiety.

Janusz no właśnie nie, tu diorama żyje swoim życiem i nie potrzebuje osób trzecich.

garou

Ostrzeżony
Reakcje
4.111 416 99
Ja wiem. W Polsce bywały stacyjki na takich zadupiach niekoniecznie z drzewami i chałupami w tle. Melancholię robi moim zdaniem to tło. Ale wiadomo..... kwestia indywidualnego odbioru. Ja tak to odbieram - jako melancholijne dopełnienie zamglonej polskiej rzeczywistości tamtych czasów.

Ostatnio edytowane:

Zbyszek

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
810 71 5
Takie szare tło jest OK, widz ma się skupić na samej dioramie. Takie jest moje zdanie. Niech floris dodaje normalne załączniki, bo na 2 str. już są jakieś ''zegary''.

Kempol

Administrator
Zespół forum
Donator forum
BGM
MSMK
Reakcje
18.855 214 0
Niech floris dodaje normalne załączniki, bo na 2 str. już są jakieś ''zegary''.
Ja też mam zegary, ale tylko jak wchodzę na forum prze telefon. W domu na kompie wyświetla się wszystko normalnie. Co nie zmienia faktu, że "Nasz Holender" powinien się trzymać regulaminu.

OP
OP
Floris
Reakcje
26 0 0
dzien dobry!
Thanks for all the nice comments!
First, the leaves. These were actually really easy to make: just take some cheap oldschool cork track ballast! (like heki 3154 for example.) I think we glued it using hairspray, but it's a long time ago, so I'm not entirely sure.
The coal I used is actually coal. Crushed really fine and glued with white glue. The piles of coal were made using a base of plastic foam, cut to about the right shape, painted black and then white glue and coal on it. Around the piles of coal the separate pieces that have rolled off the pile were made like this: I painted a circle around the coal pile using revell matt varnish (number 2) and sprinkled some coal in the wet paint. This varnish will be pretty much invisible if used correctly and the coal pieces will stick in it quite well.
If you want to try this, be careful, varnish is always tricky stuff. Always take the stuff from the bottom of the can, this has the material in it that will create the matt finish. Take the stuff from the top of the can and the varnish will be shiny and your layout will be ruined.

Now the rest I read through google translate so I may not have understood everything 100% correctly:
I made the background painting of the layout deliberately very simple, because it should mainly give the illusion of wide open space. I am used to small and busy holland, so the endless landscapes of northwest Poland were always quite impressive for me. Especially in autumn and winter, when the green friendliness disappears and these wide landscapes start to feel a little uneasy, like they are too big for the few people living in it. This kind of atmosphere I wanted to recreate. It's not the cosy perfect world you see on most train layouts, but I guess my taste is just a little different. ;-)
I also read something about "clocks" and forum rules? I guess you mean photobucket ate my pictures? I could reupload some stuff and restore this thread, but that will be after the leipzig show. In the meantime, some of the old pictures are already here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/floris_dilz/albums/72157672246607982
do widzenia!
Floris

tomekkor

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
5.512 31 1
Mnie tło się bardzo podoba. Jest bardzo oryginalne i wyjątkowe. Razem z makietą tworzy niepowtarzalny klimat.

Te "zegary" to przez ten cholerny Photobucket, który zmienił właściciela, a ten wprowadził odpłatność nie tylko za nowo umieszczane zdjęcia, ale także za te wcześniej posadzone. Od tego czasu w całym internecie zamiast zdjęć zaroiło się od zegarów.

techno

Zespół forum
Reakcje
1.045 18 0
I am used to small and busy holland, so the endless landscapes of northwest Poland were always quite impressive for me. Especially in autumn and winter, when the green friendliness disappears and these wide landscapes start to feel a little uneasy, like they are too big for the few people living in it. This kind of atmosphere I wanted to recreate. It's not the cosy perfect world you see on most train layouts, but I guess my taste is just a little different. ;-)
...and You have done it great! I think not only me feel that the rain is coming soon and everything You want to do is go home and hide under the blankett with cup of hot tea* :) Of course after you will have experienced the state of polish railways seen on your layout ;)

Keep going!

* - or everthing else making us warm ;)

OP
OP
Floris

Floris

Użytkownik
Reakcje
26 0 0
A little while ago I got a small package which I was not expecting... a nice surprise from Poland! This package from Flotoma/Tomek contained some nice detail parts for my star trucks, so it was time to properly finish my dump truck. I looked at his trucks here http://forum.modelarstwo.info/threads/warsztat-flotoma.18475/page-7#post-484575 and decided I would go for a really different look since I would probably not get the finish so perfect so I would look stupid here. Damn this guy is good. :p
Looking on the web I found some picture of a star dump truck with a cover on the front for cold weather. This would be really nice and different and also fit the "cold" look of stefanowo quite well. The cover was made using 2 component putty. Also I found the rear fenders a bit small and replaced them with some bigger ones from the spares box which I cut up and made roughly the right shape. Tomeks really fine etchings just require some drilling and glueing, not much to say there, except that they look really nice!
Because I do not have the stefanowo layout here at the moment some quick pictures of a star lost far from home on the streets of Belgium...
IMGP8341
by Floris Dilz, on Flickr

IMGP8339

IMGP8343

IMGP8337

IMGP8335

Thanks Tomek! :cool:

OP
OP
Floris

Floris

Użytkownik
Reakcje
26 0 0
Nice, thanks! So, it should start with PO, PN, PZ or PW for Poznan area and be 3 letters and three numbers, white characters black background?

Sklejacz

Aktywny użytkownik
Reakcje
421 24 0
Floris, just today I was looking thru your Flickr album on that diorama (?) - it is simply amazing! I love all those details and how big is that thing! I really love it, it's s fantastic piece of modeling.

SD

Aktywny użytkownik
FREMO Polska
KKMK
Reakcje
1.286 2 0
Nice, thanks! So, it should start with PO, PN, PZ or PW for Poznan area and be 3 letters and three numbers, white characters black background?
If the truck belonged to a state-owned company (typical in the 80-ties), it should be three letter, than three digits and one letter at the end - for example POA 367C.

Edit - I can see @Mafo was quicker :)