• Ten serwis używa "ciasteczek" (cookies). Korzystając z niego, wyrażasz zgodę na użycie plików cookies. Learn more.
  • Szanowny Użytkowniku, serwisy w domenie modelarstwo.info wykorzystują pliki cookie by ułatwić korzystanie z naszych serwisów. Jeśli nie chcesz, by pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.

Makieta modułowa wg norm Kolej Nadzalewowa, Tolkmicko albo Frombork przedwojenne

eisenbaer

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje
5 0 0
Drodzy przyjaciele małych kolei:) Nazywam się Oliver i przedstawiłem się wczoraj tutaj. Now my problem, please allow me to write in English. I am planning a modul layout of Tolkmicko or Frombork at first, maybe expanding my work to other stations like Braniewo Brama or Elblag Miasto. All according norms, and situated in Warmia before 1945. Does anybody has access to plans, situation plans or any other drafted material? It is hard to get by, as I see. Of course I know the drawing of Mr. Karwat, but it is a little too less. I have turning some archives upside down, to no extent. And I need the material before war. Has anyone any idea? I would like to start with Tolkemit:) at least I would be interested how the station was connected to the port and which industrial connections there may have been...
I also would like to get im contact with you guys from there or with similar interest, maybe it would be worth to connect.

Thanks for help in advance. Oliver