• Ten serwis używa "ciasteczek" (cookies). Korzystając z niego, wyrażasz zgodę na użycie plików cookies. Learn more.
  • Szanowny Użytkowniku, serwisy w domenie modelarstwo.info wykorzystują pliki cookie by ułatwić korzystanie z naszych serwisów. Jeśli nie chcesz, by pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.

Modele taboru PKP z Holandii

SD

Aktywny użytkownik
FREMO Polska
KKMK
Reakcje
1.261 2 0
It seems nobody thinks a Ty45 is very interesting because I never saw any models of it. I thought it would be a good idea to do something about that. This model is about 50% scratchbuilt, for the locomotive I used a modified Liliput br 95-chassis, so the motor is actually inside the locomotive and not in the tender. The tender body was taken from a fleischmann br 38 (I used the motor and bogies of that tender already for some other project) so the tender is very heavy because of the metal body but has no motor. This results in a very heavy locomotive and very heavy tender, both without any rubber tyres, so it runs beautifully and never stops because of dirt on the tracks. Because of this, all shunting in Stefanowo is done by this engine.
Floris - you have shown a very practical and efficient way of building a Ty45, utilizing a similar ready-to-run chassis and tender, while keeping with yourself the most pleasant work with the boiler, cab, cylinders, armature and some timing gear details. My appreciation!

Koledzy - w przypadku Ty45 Floris pokazał, jak zrobić typowo polski parowóz relatywnie niewielkim nakładem sił, zachowując rozsądny kompromis między wykorzystaniem gotowego podwozia i tendra a z natury przyjemnym dłubaniem w polistyrenie. Efekt naprawdę fajny - ciekawe, czy ktoś jeszcze spróbuje powalczyć z tym tematem? Więcej typowo polskich parowozów na makietach na pewno ożywiłoby imprezy modulowe.

Ostatnio edytowane:

CoCu

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
1.851 115 22
Niesamowite. Pierwszy raz spotykam się z czymś takim, że patrząc na fotkę model wygląda naprawdę jak prawdziwy, mimo iż nie mało przez lata się człowiek naoglądał zdjęć spatynowanych modeli parowozów.
Chyba że to też kwestia umiejętnego sfotografowania, że to wygląda jak zdjęcie prawdziwej lokomotywy...

RS11

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
153 0 0
Floris - i asked for the photos of ryflaki but i got other steam models - :)
I agree with SD- You have shown the way (not to difficult) to have typical Polish steams, which any "big" producer never made before.
Thanks for Sharing!

Niesamowite. Pierwszy raz spotykam się z czymś takim, że patrząc na fotkę model wygląda naprawdę jak prawdziwy, mimo iż nie mało przez lata się człowiek naoglądał zdjęć spatynowanych modeli parowozów.
Chyba że to też kwestia umiejętnego sfotografowania, że to wygląda jak zdjęcie prawdziwej lokomotywy...
Myślę że, to i malowanie/patynowanie modelu i odpowiednio zrobione zdjęcie.
Od pewnego czasu w prasie modelsrkiej w USA i UK organizowane są konkursy pt: "Model czy realna maszyna"
Floris może spokojnie w nich startować.

OP
OP
Floris

Floris

Użytkownik
Reakcje
26 0 0
Dzien dobry!
Yesterday ernst-jan and I went to a friend who has been making all new electrics and a new control panel for the stefanowo-layout, so in Piotrkow it should operate smoothly. The layout was originally built in a great hurry, so I just put the minimal amount of electrical stuff on it (it was possible to operate the switches and run trains but that was it), now the signals are also working and it's only possible to put the signals in "safe" when all switches are in the correct position. When running trains at a show and talking to people at the same time I often forgot to turn a switch or two, so now we should have a lot less derailments ;)

Untill now I have only shown steam traction, but i also have some diesel stuff. I don't have to show my Piko SP42 here i think, everybody already has one, a SN61 is a bit more interesting I guess. It is again made of CNC-milled polystyrene parts, a roof taken from a DB carriage by Roco and it's powered by a very flat motor taken from a CD-ROM-drive, connected to a bogie taken from a Roco locomotive. The bogie was put the other way round, with the motor pointing towards the end of the train, so the motor could be hidden in the toilet area. This very cheap motor runs extremely nice and smooth by the way.
I know very little about the real SN61 actually, I noticed they must have been built as 2 batches, with different front lights and luggage compartment doors, both mostly with 2 but sometimes 3 headlights. (if someone can tell me more it would be really wellcome!) I found a paper model of it which seemed quite good, but later i noticed it had the headlights of one version and the luggage-door of the other. Maybe it is actually correct but I couldn't find any pictures of this version. Lacking any better information I just started designing this model using the paper model and a number of pictures as reference. I like how it turned out, though I probably mixed up some details of different versions but as long as i don't know it it's OK :D

a nice example of some CNC-made detail, perfect for lazy modellers like me :) (although one side of a bogie like this is still made of about 30 pieces...)

By now windscreen wipers have been added, I couldn't find any when I took the pictures... I installed a coupler mechanism on the luggage-and-engine-side so it usually runs hauling one or two ryflak-carriages, though I also found a picture of an SN61 hauling old prussian "boczniak"-carriages, a really cool sight but probably not something that happened everyday.

Then one picture of a test run of my latest project, an SA108. I'm afraid it won't be finished when we are in Piotrkow but it will probably be running anyway!
IMGP2775
by Floris Dilz, on Flickr

Do widzenia!
Floris

Andrzej Harassek

Moderator For Prawdziwa Kolej Koleje Innych Krajów
Zespół forum
Donator forum
Reakcje
11.290 459 29
Hello Floris,

Your models are amazing! Everybody in Poland would be happy to have such a beautiful collection of PKP models, especially those which are not offered by the model manufacturers. Your SN61 is basically ok, it represents the first batch. As you properly spotted, the main difference between the first and the second series, are luggage doors and head lights. All units have been delivered with two head lights only, the third one (top) was added to some cars (of both series) later, during overhauls. The only comment I might have to your model is that the roof seems to be slightly too high compared to the side walls. There are two discussions on the Class SN61 motor cars in the forum. Unfortunately, majority of the pictures show the second version, as the first one was practically withdrawn from service already in the 1980s.

http://forum.modelarstwo.info/threads/sn61.12343/#post-228676
http://forum.modelarstwo.info/threads/sn61-168.17595/#post-275779

I po polsku: Twoje modele są wspaniałe. Każdy w Polsce byłby szczęśliwy mając tak piękną kolekcję modeli PKP, szczególnie takich, które nie są oferowane przez producentów modeli. Twój SN61 jest ogólnie biorąc OK, odzwierciedla pierwszą serię. Jak słusznie zauważyłeś, główną różnicą między pierwszą a drugą serią są drzwi bagażowe i przednie światła. Wszystkie wagony były dostarczone z tylko dwoma światłami, trzecie (górne) było dodane niektórym wagonom (z obu serii) później, podczas napraw. Jedyna uwaga, jaką mógłbym mieć do Twojego modelu, to to, że dach wydaje się troszkę za wysoki w stosunku do bocznych ścian. Są dwa wątki na forum na temat serii SN61. Niestety, większość zdjęć przedstawia drugą serię, jako, że pierwsza została praktycznie wycofana z eksploatacji jeszcze w latach 1980-tych.

OP
OP
Floris

Floris

Użytkownik
Reakcje
26 0 0
Dziekuje!
@Andrzej Harassek : thank you for the links, some interesting pictures there, even with small headlights! The roof is probably a bit too high and the shape is definately wrong, the real SN61 has really tight curves just above the sides and a gentle curve in the middle, the german roof I used also has this but a lot less extreme than a SN61. I just made it like this because I couldn't find a better roof and didn't like making it myself. As I said, I'm a lazy modeller. ;)
@Zabkret : Thank you!Don't worry, I'll bring it! Actually, during shows the SN61 usually runs more than any other engine because it simply always works.

Z

Zv

Gość
Hello Floris. I want to buy a model SN61 right here and right now :) what I have to do to have it?
The best job I've ever seen.

OP
OP
Floris

Floris

Użytkownik
Reakcje
26 0 0
Dzien dobry!
I'm writing from Piotrkow now, I really enjoyed the show so far and I'm looking forward to more of this tomorrow! :)
After this time we'll definitely come back to Poland with Stefanowo, the only problem about a show in Poland is... there are too many beautiful PKP-models for sale, they're so terribly hard to resist :mad:;)
Do widzenia!
Floris

bstok70

Znany użytkownik
MSMK
PGM
Reakcje
1.341 33 1
Sam nie wiem gdzie pisać, czy tu, czy w wątku z Piotrkowa. Chyba tam, toteż chętnych do zobaczenia dalszych zdjęć (a później flmów) z makiety Floris`a, proszę przejść do działu Imprezy. :)
Floris you are The Real Master!

teigrekty2

Znany użytkownik
NAMR
Reakcje
3.860 111 7
Excellent models of polish locomotive stock Floris, plus you know what a lot of modelers haven't realized; that photography outside will make the models a lot more realistic looking;) Love your polish decapods.

OP
OP
Floris

Floris

Użytkownik
Reakcje
26 0 0
Dzien dobry!
After Piotrkow and quite a long holiday I'm home again and back in business, so to say!
This time a few pictures of two Dutch coaches built in the 1930's, some ended up in Poland during WW2 and were used by the PKP afterwards. A number of them even survived in normal service into the 1970's and even longer as railway maintenance car. An example of the baggage van could be found in koscierzyna untill 2007, when it was scrapped. Here are some pictures of it: http://www.martijnhaman.nl/stalend_polen.htm
Some more pictures of Dutch cars in DR and PKP-service can be found here:
http://www.martijnhaman.nl/oostblok_p2.htm
A while ago Artitec issued these coaches in H0, so of course I got me some that were put aside because of flaws in the paint or some other small defect, to paint them in PKP-livery some day. ;)
We had some decals made for era 3 and era 4-versions of these coaches, I made them in era 4-version since most of my stuff is era 4 and I just love those modern style smoking/no-smoking stickers on the old riveted steel compartiment car. We have quite a lot of these decals, so if some people here would like to buy one Artitec could make a small number of these coaches in PKP-livery, or sell coaches with minor paint flaws with a set of decals so you can respray it yourself, which would of course be cheaper. We'll see!
Sadly when I went out with my trains and camera it was a bit late and the sun was already quite low, so I had to take pictures with the bridge in the background. oh well..

Longer ago I already put some .E (Wddo) decals on some artitec coal cars. Probably some of these Dutch pre-war welded steel coal cars were used by PKP after the war, but I have no information or pictures of wagons like this in Poland. I guessed if they existed they would have looked something like this. If anyone knows more, please let me know! ;)

Do Widzenia!
Floris

karol_mar

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
64 1 0
Thanks to Floris for decals on baggage car. Soon I will start the conversion as I bought this model some time ago at the fair.
Decals are of very good quality.

Dziekuję Florisowi za przesłanie kalek na wagon bagażowy. Wkrótce rozpocznę konwersję tego modelu na PKP ponieważ jakiś czas temu nabyłem go na targach.