• Ten serwis używa "ciasteczek" (cookies). Korzystając z niego, wyrażasz zgodę na użycie plików cookies. Learn more.
  • Szanowny Użytkowniku, serwisy w domenie modelarstwo.info wykorzystują pliki cookie by ułatwić korzystanie z naszych serwisów. Jeśli nie chcesz, by pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim dysku zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.

Elewator węglowy

Hoart

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
1.962 6 0
This tower we get from UNRRA as i know. First time i see informstion that we buy it. But i will not argue about that.
Nie ma co się spierać , T.Roszak w swojej publikacji szczegółowo opisuje na podstawie dokumentów jak to było z zakupami - (nie darami ) przez UNRRA i przez Bank Export-Import z Waszyngtonu w latach 1945-1949.W skrócie wyglądało to tak ; rząd polski tuż po wyzwoleniu wycenia na odbudowę najważniejszych elementów gospodarki ponad 90 milionów dolarów, w bankach USA ,Kanady, Wielkiej Brytanii i Rumunii Polska ma zdeponowane złoto ewakuowane w 1939 roku jest tego ponad 70 mln $, brakujące 25 mln $ w złocie pożycza od ZSRR -fundusz jest i się zaczyna.Polska musi wpłacić 1 mln $ wpisowego jako członek UNRRA dzięki temu ma dostęp do kredytu w wysokości 50 mln $ i z tej puli robi zakupy z demobilu USA i Wielkiej Brytanii, natomiast 40 mln $ przeznacza na zakupy nowych wyrobów w USA między innymi te cztery wieże do nawęglania -

ciekawostka z tej puli zostało zakupionych również dziesięć nowych sztuk stanowisk do szlakowania parowozów , które to urządzenia były rozlokowane w najważniejszych parowozowniach .
takie urządzenie na kolejach amerykańskich
zdjęcie z internetu
takie samo urządzenie w parowozowni Warszawa Praga

OP
OP
T

TX28

Użytkownik
Reakcje
2 0 0
literatura : polska publikacja
literatura : polska publikacja
literature: Polish publication

amerykańska publikacja
literature: American publication

- amerykański parowóz i amerykańska wieża węglowa(500 ton) w.. Polsce . Tarnowskie Góry 1965 fotos z filmu dokumentalnego "Śląski węzeł"
- American steam locomotive and American coal tower (500 tons) in .. Poland. Tarnowskie Góry 1965
photo from the documentary "Śląski węzeł"

literature: Polish publication

amerykańska publikacja
literature: American publication

- amerykański parowóz i amerykańska wieża węglowa(500 ton) w.. Polsce . Tarnowskie Góry 1965 fotos z filmu dokumentalnego "Śląski węzeł"
- American steam locomotive and American coal tower (500 tons) in .. Poland. Tarnowskie Góry 1965
photo from the documentary "Śląski węzeł"

I bought a copy of the Dixon book. I have not been able to find a copy of the Rozak book. If you have a copy, can you tell me if there is a sketch or drawing of the 300 ton tower that will show me the dimensions? If so, can you send me a copy of the image. I am continuing my search for the Rozak book.

Hoart

Znany użytkownik
Reakcje
1.962 6 0
I bought a copy of the Dixon book. I have not been able to find a copy of the Rozak book. If you have a copy, can you tell me if there is a sketch or drawing of the 300 ton tower that will show me the dimensions? If so, can you send me a copy of the image. I am continuing my search for the Rozak book.
Roszak nie Rozak. Książka nie do kupienia u wydawcy i na aukcjach.
To jest najlepszy plan jaki znalazłem( w publikacji Roszaka) jest taki sam,
-wysłałem zapytanie do Muzeum Kolejnictwa w Warszawie czy mają plany w archiwum .

(reprodukcja z "Koleje duże i małe")
Roszak not Rozak. The book cannot be bought from the publisher or at auctions.

This is the best plan I found (in Roszak's publication) is the same,

-I asked the Railway Museum in Warsaw if they had plans in the archive

OP
OP
T
Reakcje
2 0 0
This is to update my research.

I visited the PKP Cargo repair facility which is about 400 meters from the Odolany tower. With me were Marian Jureczko, former manager of the repair facility. He supervised the facility from the early 1950's on while the tower was in full operation servicing 220 steam locomotives per day and during the period when the transition to diesel took place. Also with me was Tadeusz Dabrowski, communications director for PKP during that same period.

We were given a great tour of the PKP Cargo repair facility by the current manager, Mr Wojtasiak.

The tower is now under the control of PKP Real Esate. All repair facility archive material was transferd to PKP real estate when they took over the area around the tower.

We did not get close to the tower because a sand and concrete company has near access blocked. Walking the 400 meters from PKP Cargo to the tower along the track is possible but 3 in the group were in their late 70's and early 80's and they were tired from the long tour.

I returned two weeks later with my wife and accessed the tower by walking the track. We only took still shots and took measurements. I will get drone videos when my friend who has the drone license recovers from leg inflamation.

Drone coverage will be limited to 30 meters because the tower is close to the airport and drone altitudes are limited. The tower is taller than 30 meters.

The PKP archive does not respond to email requests for information.

The Warsaw Train Museum has no information either in the library or in the archive other than the book "Normalnotorowe parowozy amerskie na PKP". That book has limited information about towers in general.

We have been advised to try the Warsaw archive and to contact PKP Real Estate directly.

Marion Jureczko and I will walk the track around the tower and he will point out what equipment was on the foundations that still exist. But we are worried about COVID so that is delayed.

Of note, water for the locomotives was supplied not from a water tower but a pump house at the repair facility. That pump house was demolished.

Autor wątku Podobne wątki Forum Odpowiedzi Data
Budownictwo i pozostała infrastruktura 0